Alpha Barbie

My photo
Simple like Quantum Physics Alpha Barbie My father's daughter

Monday 28 May 2018

The Brave Smile

Today I will smile and remember your face,
Your laughter, the glees
The slaps to the knees though stung by the bee
The stars in the eyes love placed in disguise

Today I will shed a tear, for I am filled with fear
Today you were born
I will take Shots on your behalf
I will eat Chicken and pilau that you loved so much
I will imagine you on the dining table
I will cut the cupcake because a big cake is too much for me

Then I will cry
I will look back
I will see what we had
I will foresee what we should have had
I will breathe in a deep breath

I will be grateful for the years we shared
I will hope you were still around
Because I need you
I need You now I need you more than ever

But you left… I need to remember how to live without you
Someone wise once said
If a flower does not blossom you change the environment
Not the flower
I am not blossoming in the somber mood
Though today I will dwell in it

Tomorrow will be a better day
Tomorrow I will rise and shine
I literally will do it
Because you believed in me when we were around

So here is a shot of jagger dark and precise
a glass or wine white and sweet
till we meet again dear brother
the angels are lucky to have you

shine as you rest

No comments:

Post a Comment